Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I am officially last year student



                                                        2011 Foundation in Business




                                     2012  FINANCE and MANAGEMNET (degree 1 year)



                                     2013 FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT (degree 2 years)


Time passed ..
guess what ? this is my last year , and i will get ready for my graduation day soon
this is the forth years i spend  in this university ..
yup that's right i am on the half way to society..
today (09-09-2014) my first class and first lesson in degree third year .

suddenly i noticed everyone have changed ,
i am not pretty sure whether i am thinking to much or
everyone are really changed ..

he and she (lecturer) talks a lot today ,
he asked me : how was your taxation result in the previous sem ?
i said : A sir ..
suddenly my friend turn her head towards me and glared at me : wow silver ~

my face turned red in the sudden , i feel so embarrassed ~
seriously i am just lucky in the previous taxation exam  =.=
i am still list at the back if compare to others ..

during the lessons , i think a lot ..
obviously i am still in holiday mood @@
i know that i was not focusing in class..
they were no empty spaces allowed in my mind for those subject ..(sigh!!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment